Congratulations to the 2017 recipients, Stephanie Denroches (Grade 12), Dylan Dick (Grade 7) and Zoe Laxton (Grade 7).
Scholarship applications for 2018 will be accepted starting January 1, 2018.
At North Shore Orthodontics, we are committed to helping students with the cost of education both inside and outside the classrom. To follow through on that commitment, we are offering a scholarship to two deserving students who demonstrate great passion in their pursuit of activities both inside and outside the classroom (arts, athletics, community service, hobbies, etc.)
Scholarship value: $250
Number of awards: 2
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 17, 2017
To be eligible for the North Shore Orthodontics scholarship a student must:
- Be a resident of the following areas: West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Squamish or Whistler, or be a patient of the practice.
- Be in Grade 7 or Grade 12, graduating June 2017.
- Complete the application form.
- Explain how the money will be used towards academic, athletic or artistic pursuits.
- Submit an answer to one of the essay questions (500 word maximum).
- We are learning all the time. Some of our learning takes place in school and some outside school. Think of a time you learned an important lesson outside school. Tell us about your experience and what you learned.
- Walt Disney once said, “if you dream it, you can do it.” Describe a time when this was true for you.
- Explain to an adult what it’s like to be a teenager today.
Please submit your materials by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at our office: (303 – 1200 Lynn Valley Rd., North Vancouver)
The winner will be chosen by a panel of community professionals.
Questions? Please contact our office at email@example.com.