2020 Scholarship is now CLOSED and the results are in! Drumroll, please...
Congratulations to the 2020 winners of the North Shore Orthodontics Scholarship
- Kadence at the grade 7 level
- Rheanne at the grade 12 level
Thank you to everyone who applied and to our judges, who had a tough time choosing this years winners! You all wowed us with your essays. If we weren't convinced before, we certainly are now; challenging times call for smiles!
"Even though times are rough right now, we still have to stay confident and stay strong, and help others to do that too. We can help make people happy and keep up their spirits by SMILING. Making other people SMILE will make you SMIILE too and that’s even better!"
Kadence, Grade 7
"One important thing I’ve learned is to be gentle with others. Everyone is fighting a battle that you know nothing about, so it’s important to treat everyone with kindness. Each interaction I’ve had with people, every relationship I’ve formed has impacted someone’s life in one way or another. Therefore, it’s important to me that the impact I've made has been a positive one."
Rheanne, Grade 12
Please keep an eye out for 2021 North Shore Orthodontics Scholarship application form, coming April 2021.
At North Shore Orthodontics, we are committed to helping students with the cost of education both inside the classroom. To follow on that commitment, we are offering a scholarship to two deserving students who demonstrate great passion in their pursuit of activities in all aspects of their lives. Whether your focus is in the arts, athletics, community services or a hobby, we want to hear about it!
Scholarship value: $250
Nuber of awards: 2
- Resident of the following areas: West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Squamish or Whistler, or be a patient of the practice
- A student in Grade 7 or Grade 12, graduating June 2021
- Must be created by the student
- Complete the APPLICATION FORM (available from April 2021)
- explain how the money will be used towards academic, athletic or artistic pursuits
- essay submission must be in written form (500 word maximum.) The work must be created by the applicant alone
- Applications must be received by June 1, 2021
- All entries will be considered for use on our website and social media accounts
- Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The winner will be chosen by a panel of community professionals,
GOOD LUCK and SMILE :)
Questions? Please contact our office at email@example.com
Congratulations to the 2019 winners of the North Shore Orthodontics Scholarship
- Iliyan at the grade 7 level
- Brynn at the grade 12 level
Yet again, it was wonderful to see the amazing athletic, scholastic and volunteer work that our youth is exhibiting. Congratulations to all the applicants and good luck in your future endeavors.
Congratulations to the 2018 winners of the North Shore Orthodontics Scholarship
- Benjamin at the grade 7 level
- Michael at the grade 12 level
We were very impressed with the quality of writing and creativity of the applications and are so honoured to award these scholarships to two very deserving recipients.
Congratulations to the 2017 winners of the North Shore Orthodontics Scholarship
- Zoe at the grade 7 level
- Stephanie at the grade 12 level