Congratulations to the 2018 winners of the North Shore Orthodontics Scholarship
- Benjamin at the grade 7 level
- Michael at the grade 12 level
We were very impressed with the quality of writing and creativity of the applications and are so honoured to award these scholarships to two very deserving recipients.
THE 2018 SCHOLARSHIP IS NOW COMPLETE. APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2019 SCHOLARSHIP WILL BE ACCEPTED STARTING IN MARCH 2019.
At NORTH SHORE ORTHODONTICS, we are committed to helping students with the cost of education both inside and outside the classroom. to follow through on that commitment, we are offering a scholarship to two deserving students who demonstrate great passion in their pursuit of activities in all aspects of their lives. Whether your focus is in the arts, athletics, community services or a hobby, we want to hear about it!
Scholarship value: $250
Number of awards: 2
- Resident of the following areas: West Vancouver, North Vancouver, Squamish or Whistler, or be a patient of the practice.
- A student in Grade 7 or Grade 12, graduating in June 2018.
- Complete the APPLICATION FORM
- Explain how the money will be used towards academic, athletic or artistic pursuits.
- Submit an essay titled “Embrace Your Smile” (500 word maximum).
- Applications must be received by May 18, 2018
- All entries will be considered for use on our website and social media accounts.
- Email your application to: email@example.com
The winner will be chosen by a panel of community professionals.
Questions? Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship applications for 2019 will be accepted starting March 1, 2019.