What is a V-Pro+?
The V-Pro+ is a vibration device that is used to help seat removable braces, like Invisalign.
How often should I use my V-Pro+?
It is to be used for 5 minutes twice a day, preferably in the morning and bedtime.
- Remove the device from packaging and charge before use.
- Only charge the device when the battery is depleted (light is red).
- The device itself will flash green when fully charged.
- Clean the mouthpiece (rinse with water and brush with toothbrush, and dry).
Using the V-Pro
- Make sure you have your Invisalign aligners in
- Connect the mouthpiece to the oscillator (connect arrow to button)
- Bite gently on the device
- Press the white button on the oscillator (a blue light will flash 3 times) and the device will gently ramp up to full vibration
- The device will run for 5 minutes per use and will automatically shut off
- The LED notification light blinks green to indicate the cycle is complete